Existing home ready for renovation - IT'S ALL ABOUT THE VIEW!
150 Glenbrook Avenue is a fully functional existing, structurally sound, open floor plan contemporary 4BR/5BA single family home of approximately 5000+ sq ft at the peak of Clarendon Heights with garage and walk out rear garden.
It is now offered for sale fully entitled and permit ready with complete architectural and engineering plans to renovate the interior to approximately 8000 sq ft and redesign the exterior, all with a minimum of structural work. This is a rare opportunity to have your own custom view home with a minimum of effort.
The design can accommodate modifications to the interior floor plans and finishes, but has all specifications in place in a current design by popular & successful modern architect John Maniscalco. He can assist with modifications and/or the renovation construction management.
Both the current house and the envisioned home have breathtaking Golden Gate, North Bay, downtown San Francisco and East Bay views, from the Marin headlands to Mt Diablo.
Plans available. Shown by appointment.
• Dramatic double height entry with floating stair system
• 32' open living and dining space with floor to ceiling glass, panoramic unobstructed views, fireplace, and balconies.
• Exterior entertaining view space accessible from all principal rooms
• Huge kitchen with 18' island, BBQ deck, walk-in pantry and unobstructed Golden Gate views
• 2 car side-by-side garage and abundant street parking
• Huge Master Suite with panoramic views
• 3 en-suite guest bedrooms on same level
• Guest or staff studio with separate entrance
• Entertainment level with media and billiards room, large deck with spa overlooking downtown, steam room, sauna, dramatic glass wine storage room
• Lowest level features large gym, flex studio space, and sports garage
• Large well-thought-out storage space, two laundry rooms
• 3000 sf of Garden space
• Roof deck option
• Adjacent San Francisco open spaces
In the central part of San Francisco, north of Twin Peaks and east of Mount Sutro, lies Clarendon Heights. Boasting incredible views of both the Golden Gate and Bay Bridges, Clarendon Heights is also home to a wide spectrum of architecture. Tudors and villas blend comfortably with sleek modern homes in a neighborhood that's very well kept. Some of San Francisco's famous hills also reside here; no need for a health club membership. Just take a brisk walk around the neighborhood, use some of the convenient hillside stairs, and enjoy the views. Primarily a residential community, its hills presented a challenge to builders, but the opportunities for views inspired them to persevere. Many of the original dwellings still remain, giving the area an eclectic feel.